First Week of School 2012

First Week of School 2012
First Week of School 2012

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting...A few answers..

I have a hard time waiting, so I love the internet, I can log into my e-mail, get Pandor started and blog all at the same time...I'm sure there is some computer hacker out there just waiting to read all my e-mail secrets (ha ha ha ha...the most boring time spent there, let me tell you!). Oh..I did have a daughter want to read my e-mail, I said go ahead..she agreed, BORING...at least she was reading!

Anyway..I have a few answers for myself.....so if you have muliple children, multiple issues, loud homes and you are sensitive to it...and reaching nervous break down points...maybe these few little things will help....

Get out....I realized that I am a "care giver" and I need to get out.
Find quiet... I have been taking 1 or more children to the library, can I just say "ahhhhhhhhhhhh".....
also, I do go to my room and close the door...it just really helps.
Find health...I have been having the kids pack a lunch and then I might buy myself some thing that costs a little more, but is healthier.

Lastly, get through to your main support some how that you are hurting...and maybe they will understand enough to support or relieve you, not just "fix you"....

Above all else, find loving christians who will pray for you and encourage you!

I was able to tuck James in with a song tonight (always brings tears still), and I sang it with Jonathan as well, and he sang along : ), did walk the dog tonight and had coffee with a friend who just adopted and things are not so easy at home. I feel like I had the day of my life.

I had a good weekend with my Mom, even though I have been sick and didn't feel well, it was very restful. I have been crying most every day, some more than others, so I know that I am having some type of breakdown, but feel as though it's beginning to pass, and hope my husband understands that I just can't "change it"..but really need a reprieve.

Tonight we had a more normal night at home, with pleasant talk with everyone, and it was a relief to say the least. Tomorrow we hope for a longer day of school, mostly reading and math, so hope all goes well, as I don't have the best attitudes in our school, so I get closer to sending a few to school....

Love from Alesia & Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and encouragement.

December 2011 Haak Family

December 2011 Haak Family
December 2011 Haak Family

Pray for those who persecute you....

Matt 5:11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

Matt 5:44" But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of the Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.


Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear.....

Phil 4:5-9 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.


2nd Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

We adopted 4 older siblings from Ukraine in 2010 and hope we can help.

We will share what we learn and help you when we can. There are great supports here on this page. Sometimes it's one day, moment and breath at a time. And you're not alone. Love, Alesia & Chris